Path of the Masters: Plein Air Painting & Paddling
Imagine paddling in the path of Bill Mason, Tom Thompson and the Group of Seven by learning the principles of painting en plein air and contributing to an aesthetic and colour palette that is uniquely Canadian.
The Canadian Canoe Museum is proud to partner with The Land Canadian Adventures to bring you this experience that is unique to Peterborough and the Kawarthas. Travel up and over the Peterborough Lift Lock in a replica 36' Montreal canoe, paddling north along the Trent Severn Waterway. Arriving at a shoreline campsite, Canadian en plein air artist Paul Teleki will guide us through the principles of colour and form, straight from the natural source.
This experience includes:
- Shoreline lunch inspired by wild edibles that are in season
- Free admission to The Canadian Canoe Museum
- Optional transportation from The Canadian Canoe Museum (ample free parking is available at both the Canoe Museum and the Lift Lock Visitor Centre)
- All required gear and equipment for paddling and painting
For more information please email email@example.com or call 705.748.9153 x210.
2017 Dates & Pricing
Join us for Plein Air Painting & Paddling from 10:00am-3:00pm on the following dates:
- Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Saturday August 12th, 2017
- Saturday August 19th, 2017
- Sunday September 24th, 2017
Member Price: $170
Non-Member Price: $189
Don't forget - Canoe Museum Members receive discounts on all programs and workshops. Become a Member today and save!