Schools and Groups
Explore the current Ontario science, art, geography, history, social studies and environmental studies curriculum through the unique lens of the canoe and its cultures.
Choose from the links below to see descriptions of our award-winning programs for school and youth groups, families and children. Our programs and activities are rooted in the principles of experiential education: participants learn through song, story, role-play, adventure, carving, making, baking and imagining.
- fully bilingual program leaders (please ask when reserving your trip!)
- interactive, hands-on and inquiry-based learning
- cross-curricular First Nations emphasis
- accessible for students with special needs and different learning styles
- school days, evenings and weekends
For school/youth group bookings and birthday party inquiries & reservations:
Victoria Veenstra, Education Assistant: Booking/information: victoria.veenstra@canoemuseum705-748-9153 x218
For other education inquiries:
Karen Taylor, Education Manager, email@example.com 705-748-9153 x203